COURIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Shipment means all documents and parcels under one receipt which may be carried by any means ACMI chooses, including but not limited to air, road, sea, and other carrier. Every shipment is transported on a limited liability basis unless shipper requires greater protection at a higher freight cost.
2. ACMI’s liability for loss, damage, or delay shall be as follows:
a. For lost or damaged shipments with NO DECLARED VALUE, liability shall only be limited to refund of freight fee, regardless of the actual content of the parcel.
b. For lost or damaged shipments with DECLARED VALUE, liability shall only be limited to the value declared in the Official Receipt, regardless of the actual/declared content of the package, and refund of freight fee.
c. For delay in the delivery, liability shall only be limited to refund of freight fee.
3. ACMI shall not be liable for loss, damage, or delay arising from act of God, force majeure, acts of government authority, or shipper’s breach of this contract.
4. ACMI shall not be liable for other damages, such as moral and exemplary damages, and consequential damages, unless, the amount of foreseen consequential damage is declared during the acceptance and higher freight fee is paid.
5. Shipper warrants the following:
All information are true and correct, particularly, names and addresses of shipper and consignee, as well as, the declared contents and value of the shipment.
The shipment contains no hazardous or prohibited items, e.g. explosives, flammable, firearms and parts, ammunitions, illegal drugs, live animals, and all other items prohibited by law or common carriers, or requires government permit for its transport.
6. Shipper warrants and agrees that the consignee or any person of sufficient age and discretion will be at the given address to receive the shipment at the agreed day of delivery and shipment may be released to the latter in the absence of the consignee.
7. Shipper agrees to check and verify the status of his shipment at any ACMI branches, customer care hotline, or www.airlandcargo.com.ph within five (5) days from date of acceptance. If undelivered, the status posted in the Tracking in the mentioned ACMI website is deemed sufficient notice to the shipper and the latter must claim his shipment within thirty (30) days from acceptance, otherwise, ACMI shall dispose the same in a manner it sees fit and apply the proceeds, if any, for storage fee from the date of posting of non-delivery until claimed or disposed.
8. Consignee or any person of sufficient age and discretion shall check the shipment upon receipt and the shipment is deemed delivered and received in good order and condition in the absence of a complaint or noted damage immediately communicated to ACMI.
9. ACMI may open and check the shipment prior to acceptance in the presence of the shipper or authorized representative to ensure that shipment contains no hazardous or prohibited content. ACMI reserves its right to refuse acceptance which, in its discretion, would be violative of its policies and pertinent laws.
10. All claims must be filed in writing within thirty (30) days from date of transaction, otherwise, the same shall be denied.
11. Parties herein warrant that they are of legal age and have full legal capacity to enter into this contract at the time of the transaction.
12. By transacting with ACMI, shipper warrants that he/she has read, understood and agreed to the full terms and conditions of ACMI found in its website and displayed in their branches.
The copyright in this website is owned by Airland Cargo Movers Inc..
ACMI, Airland Cargo and its product names are trademarks of Airland Cargo Movers Inc..
No license to use any of these trademarks is given or implied. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorized copy of material appearing in these web pages, as set forth in the previous section paragraph) without prior written permission.
Other Trademarks and Trade names
All other trademarks or trade names referred to in these materials are the property of their respective owners.
Airland Cargo Movers Inc. wants your feedback and appreciates your ideas and suggestions but is unable to answer every comment individually. Airland Cargo Movers Inc. will be free to use and act on any information you submit.
Use of interactive features on this site
For your convenience, Airland Cargo Movers Inc. may provide interactive features on this site, such as access to tracking and user comments. You are authorized to use these features solely for the purposes specified and for no other purposes.
Accuracy of this site
These web pages may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Airland Cargo discretion, as they are found. The information on these web pages is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. The Internet is maintained independently at multiple sites around the world and some of the information accessed through these web pages may originate outside of Airland Cargo. Airland Cargo excludes any obligation or responsibility for this content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The services, the content and the information on this website are provided on an “as is” basis. Airland Cargo, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose. Airland Cargo, its affiliates and licensors make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the services, content or information provided on or through the ACMI website or systems. No information obtained via the ACMI systems or website shall create any warranty not expressly stated by ACMI in these terms and conditions.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of implied warranties, so the limitations and exclusions in this section may not apply to you. If you are dealing as a consumer, these provisions do not affect your statutory rights that cannot be waived, if any. You agree and acknowledge that the limitations and exclusions of liability and warranty provided in these terms and conditions are fair and reasonable.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Airland Cargo, its affiliates or licensors or any third parties mentioned at the ACMI website be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the ACMI website and ACMI systems, services, content or information whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory, and whether or not ACMI is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Products and Services
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the transportation products and services mentioned in these web pages are subject to Airland Cargo Terms and Conditions of carriage. Since these may vary depending on location of the country of origin of the shipment, please contact the nearest ACMI service center to obtain a copy of the local terms and conditions. Not all of ACMI products and services may be available in every country.